Advance with CMG!CMG is always looking for talented, business-minded professionals to join our expanding team. We offer competitive compensation and benefits with opportunities to develop your career.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest. Only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.
CMG is seeking an Intermediate Quality Assurance Specialist to join our CoFlow team.
CMG is seeking a Software Developer - Reservoir Simulation to join our CoFlow project.
CMG is seeking an Intermediate Software Developer to join our CoFlow project as a member of our User Experience team.
CMG is seeking a Software Developer to join our Cloud team.
About CMGOur Vision: to be the leading developer and supplier of dynamic reservoir technologies in the world.
CMG is a Canadian-based computer software technology and consulting company serving the oil and gas industry. We specialize in advanced recovery processes, helping our clients generate greater returns from their oil and gas assets. Recognized worldwide as a leading developer of reservoir flow modeling software, CMG has seven sales and technical support offices worldwide to service our blue chip client base of more than 600 international oil companies and technology centers in more than 60 countries.
With frequent credit in technical and investor publications, some of CMG's recent accolades include:
- Branham 300 - Top 250 Canadian ICT Companies (since 2011)
- S&P/TSX Composite Index Member (2015-2019)
- 2016 Alberta Venture 250, #166 by revenue
- 2014 Canadian Business Investor 500, #89 for small cap stock
- Customer related statistics:
- 100% of the super majors use CMG
- 90% of the top-10 National Oil Companies (NOC) use CMG
- 80% of the top-25 world's biggest oil companies, by production, use CMG
CMG's shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol “CMG”.