& Analysis Tool
CMOST-AI extends your capabilities and potential to improve business decisions and processes. Identify the best solution for your reservoir by combining advanced statistical analysis, machine learning and non-biased data interpretation with your engineering expertise.
- Generate graphical representations of the most influential parameters to your results
- Take the information from a limited number of runs and use it to understand how each parameter impacts the simulation results
- Quickly answer the “what-if’s” with reservoir property sliders and real time production curve updates
- CMOST-AI's internal engine automatically predicts the interaction between variables when changing one or all
- Automate the history matching process by using advanced statistical methods
- Advanced calculation engines: CMG DECE, CMG Bayesian Engine, Particle swarm optimization (PSO), Differential Evolution (DE), Latin Hypercube plus proxy, or Random brute force methods
- Create and assemble the best matches, in the least amount of runs, using advanced Experimental Design (ED) techniques
- Easily analyze the reservoir and recovery processes with assisted HM
- Quickly run thousands of cases to assess HM variability or field optimization and the associated probabilities
- Define custom user defined optimization objective function
- Use an advanced calculation engine: CMG DECE, PSO, DE, Latin Hypercube plus proxy, or random brute force methods
- Identify an optimum (global optima) development plan or operating conditions with the least number of simulation runs
- CMG's PAR defines posterior probability density function by using "misfit" simulation results and measured production data
- Improve the accuracy of the RBF proxy model in regions of good history matches
- Use multiple history matched models to generate P10, P50 and P90 forecasts during field application
- Use advanced analytics and graphical output to accurately predict probability of reservoir success with reduced risk
Want to learn more?
Check out the SPE technical papers focused on CMOST-AI - you'll have an opportunity to learn from our customers and our R&D team on innovative applications of CMOST-AI in the field. Find out more...