Assisted History Matching, Optimization & Uncertainty Analysis using STARS
Learn Sensitivity Analysis, History Matching, Optimization, and Uncertainty Assessment techniques and their applicability in a thermal simulation model using STARS. Perform a sensitivity analysis of a Black Oil simulation model using reservoir parameters that allow the final selection for an assisted history match process using CMOST. Convert the history matched black oil case to a STARS thermal model (K‐values). Use the optimization function options and select the best strategy for applying a Cycling Steam Stimulation (CSS) in the reservoir model.
- Create a simulation model in Builder: import rescue model, PVT, SCAL, recurrent data, etc.
- Four CMOST components:
- Sensitivity analysis
- History matching
- Uncertainty assessment
- CMOST Studio
- How to create the CMOST data files, i.e. master data set, and study files
- Use Builder to generate automatic cyclic injection
- Convert a Black Oil model into a STARS model (K‐value)
- Optimize a Cyclic Steam Stimulation case with CMOST
- Analyze/Visualize results from the optimized thermal model
For inquiries regarding CMG training courses, please contact us by email or at +1.403.531.1300.