CMOST for Thermal Applications
Learn how to apply the capabilities of CMG’s History Matching & Optimization tool, CMOST, to your simulation models to make well-informed engineering decisions, faster and with higher resolution.
This course is a review of four components of CMOST (Sensitivity Analysis, History Matching, Optimization, and Uncertainty Assessment) from a practical, applied approach.
After completing the course, you will be able to successfully apply CMOST optimization algorithms to simulate thermal EOR processes such as CSS and SAGD.
- Introduction to the four components of CMOST:
- Sensitivity analysis
- History matching
- Uncertainty assessment
- CMOST Studio
- How to create the CMOST data files, i.e. master data set, and study files
- Hands-on exercise using CMOST for conventional and tight reservoirs
- Experimental design theory and implemented correlations
- Optimization and history matching methods including proxy-modelling optimization
Email or Phone at +1.403.531.1300.
|Wednesday, 26 June, 2019 - 08:30 to Friday, 28 June, 2019 - 16:30|
|Wednesday, 13 November, 2019 - 08:30 to Friday, 15 November, 2019 - 16:30|
|Monday, 25 March, 2019 - 08:30 to Tuesday, 26 March, 2019 - 16:30|
|Monday, 29 April, 2019 - 08:30 to Tuesday, 30 April, 2019 - 16:30|
|Wednesday, 28 August, 2019 - 08:30 to Thursday, 29 August, 2019 - 16:30|