Simulation enables companies to maximize production from their oil and/or gas reservoirs, thereby realizing a direct impact to revenue.
- More economical to investigate multiple recovery scenarios, to forecast production, and to optimize well development schemes before drilling
- Lower production costs and recover more hydrocarbons from the same reservoir
- Minimize risk with a well-defined and optimized field development strategy
- Easily recover from mistakes and be more aggressive and creative with a field development planning
- Accurately predict ultimate recovery for unconventional/tight oil and gas reservoirs
CMG delivers a paradox - fast answers from complex reservoirs with easy-to-use products and workflows. CMG continues to break new ground for simulator capabilities, model building and the refinement of advanced recovery processes. CMG exceeds customer’s expectations, every year.
- CMG provides flexible software licenses to match each customer’s project needs
- CMG is “plug-&-play” – no need to purchase additional modules to access the features and advanced functionality you need
- Expanding its global reach with more than 617 customers in 61 countries using CMG reservoir simulation software
- Funded research enables customer collaboration to continuously improve software capabilities
- Completed more than 500 consulting projects for 200+ customers in every country of the world
By focusing on Research & Development (R&D), CMG has created market-leading reservoir simulation software, which is recognized worldwide as the standard for advanced recovery processes.
- More than 50% of employees are devoted to R&D
- 20% of annual revenue is reinvested into R&D
- More than 38 years of dedicated reservoir simulation software development
- At the forefront in simulating new recovery methods and developing new ways to overcome existing technological barriers
By remaining focused on reservoir simulation, customers share strategic direction, leading to industry collaboration and the continuous improvement and adoption of CMG software.
- Leader in enhanced oil recovery simulation that delivers easy-to-use software with the most accurate results
- CMG technology is the industry standard for usability, physics, robustness and performance
- Workflow-driven software enables engineers to quickly and efficiently create simulation models for any recovery process
- Increase productivity and make well-informed engineering decisions, faster and with higher resolution
- Customers have access to full-functionality – no hidden costs to access advanced features or modules
By providing unparalleled customer service, CMG has an industry renowned global training and support network that advances knowledge transfer to our customers so they can derive maximum reservoir value and reduce risk through expert use of CMG technology.
- More than 40 reservoir engineers, with over 400 years of combined experience, provide personalized support and training in every time zone
- CMG offers 30+ unique hands-on, industry relevant training courses at our world-class facilities
- CMG provides specialized consulting services using our advanced simulation technology to effortlessly model complex and/or experimental customer projects
- Response time is less than 24-hours on all customer support queries